Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Judge Threatens PD in Court - Then "Beats his Ass"

Brevard County (FL) Judge John Murphy was relieved of duty by the Chief Judge after Murphy picked a fight with a Public Defender in his courtroom - and carried it out into the hallway.

The Public Defender must have gotten pretty deep under the judge's skin to get the judge to tell him (from the bench) that "If I had a rock, I would throw it at you right now!" But there's more:

"You know I'm the public defender. I have a right to be here and I have a right to stand and represent my client," The PD, Andrew Weinstock said in the video of the incident

"If you want to fight, let's go out back and I'll just beat your ass," Murphy tells Weinstock before the two head out of the courtroom.
 


For more information about my firm Jonathan Blecher, P.A. and my qualifications, please visit my website www.duilawdefense.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment